Monday 11 April 2011

Audience Feedback - Cover, Contents Page & DPS (& Improvements)

Cover -
Audience feedback for the cover of my music magazine was that the cutting of the image needed to be improved. I will cut the image again to improve it therefore it will give the cover of my music magazine a more professional look.

Contents Page -
for my contents page the audience feedback was positive so therefore I won't need to make any improvements on my contents page.

DPS -
For my double-page spread the audience feedback was that the size of text was too big. I will need to make the size of the text of smaller to make it look more like an article that would be featured in a professional music magazine, this also means that I will have to include more information in my article to fill the space created by resizing the text.

IMPROVMENT


No comments:

Post a Comment