Wednesday 9 March 2011

Music Magazine Double Page Article Planning




Above are my four ideas for my double page spread which is either going to be an article or an interview. On each of the ideas I have tried the title in different positions, the picture(s) in different positions & where the article/interview should be placed.

Here is the double page spread I decided to go with. On the left hand side of the double page will be a picture of the person who the article or interview is about/with. Down the centre of the page - at the top is the title of the article/interview and below that is the actual article/interview, I will split it into columns as it is likely to be over the center of the two pages. On the right hand side of the page is going to be another section which is about what's new in music, such as new artists or new albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment