Wednesday 9 March 2011

Music Magazine Cover Planning


Above is a scanned image of my four ideas for what my music magazine cover should look like. All of the covers are different from each other. I placed cover lines in different places & tried the main cover line in different places. I have also placed the image that will be on the cover in different places but kept the masthead in the same place on all of the different ideas.
Here is the cover which I choose to use for my music magazine. It will contain a large image placed in the middle of the cover with the main cover line going over the image. There will also be four cover lines on the cover spaced evenly over the cover. At the top of the cover is the masthead, the image may be placed slightly over the masthead or I may place the masthead over the image, it depends what looks best.

No comments:

Post a Comment